We are hiring talent to work from home helping others create a plan to secure their next job and future career.
Caliber Sourcing helps connect thousands of job seekers to jobs across the country. As we expand our service offering to provide a more robust and meaningful experience for our talent network, we are seeking hard working individuals who care to join our team!
The role of a Career Ambassador:
As a Career Ambassador, your primary responsibility is to help job seekers optimize their job search results and position themselves to land a meaningful career. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Communicating with your assigned talent to gain a better understanding of their experience and job aspirations.
- Sourcing and sharing these jobs via social media, email, chat, and SMS.
- Guiding the candidate through the job application process to help them maximize their results and land more interviews.
- Working with the talent to create a workable plan to help them achieve milestones in their job search and career path.
- Sharing job search optimization tips to help the candidates take swift intentional action.
- Sharing resources with our talent to help them to reach their goals and manage their lives during the “in between” stage of job attainment.
- Providing access to our proprietary training programs and providing one on one coaching.
- Offering educational resources to help candidates improve their skills and overall marketability in the workforce.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Why work as a Career Ambassador
The world is changing. More low-barrier to entry jobs are either being replaced with Artificial Intelligence, outsourced, or are extremely competitive. We believe that with more qualified talent creating a more intentional job/career plan, along with having the support of an advocate, we can see more people succeed and more careers launched.
Career Ambassadors play an integral role in the support of our talent network. You have the opportunity to build great relationships with your talent, and can make a real impact on their lives.
Career Ambassadors are paid a base rate per hour, with a part time (15-20 hours per week) schedule. Additionally, CAs have the opportunity to earn placement fees when any of our talent is hired by a partner company.
As an Independent Contractor, you have the freedom to schedule sessions according to your availability. Career Ambassadors enjoy a flexible work schedule and have the choice to work from home or wherever you have a quiet space and internet connection. Full time top performing CA's have the added benefit of a Flex Office allowance.
Who We're Looking For
Our ideal Career Ambassador has a passion for helping others. You are very organized, self-motivated, and have a strong desire to succeed. Your demonstrated ability to go above and beyond to achieve goals both personally and professionally. Previous experience working in recruiter, career coach, talent management, talent development, academic advisory, leadership, and/or other human resources roles are especially desired.