Position: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Experience: A minimum of 3 years in the data entry, clerical, or customer service field or a related position
Education: High School Diploma or equivalency required
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: To be discussed during the interview
HB Staffing is seeking a Data Entry Clerk to join our awesome team!
- Answers incoming phone calls from customersassist with questions regarding alarm activations, actuals, etc.
- Produce reports (no timer test, no activity test, service ticket follow up) and input data in the customer’s database file.
- Review MasWeb account history with client and fax/email histories as needed.
- Trouble shooting problems/issues with clients with respect to their accounts (either service related or understanding their alarm activity or system)
- Ensure customer satisfaction by answering the telephone promptly, courteously & professionally at all times, in addition to supporting all internal customers in the same manner.
- Assist with special projects on an as needed basis.
- Assist with auditing NMC invoice vs. accounting system to ensure that we are not monitoring systems which are cancelled.
- Refers non-routine questions & inquiries to supervisor.
- Working knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Must have, or be able to pass, current Alarm Company Employee registration requirements as issued through California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls with excellent telephone skills.
- Experience in coordinating projects from start to finish with strong detail orientation.
- Ability to work overtime if needed.
- Good time management, organizational and multitasking skills.
- Must be able to work during times of high workloads.
- Must be able to work with a variety of people of all skill levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a mustAbility to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Strong time management, organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Effective negotiation and excellent analytical skills.
HB Staffing does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
HB Staffing is a company of the Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled enterprise staffing organization whose mission is to help YOU TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CAREER.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65d8d3ccf93da3ec8620e9145&ri=98ba2543b6e84306a703973a3ded7698&job_loc=Fountain+Valley%2CCA&q&spl=2b545a30774f64586566534f556d79753a536144626c53634c6e3372527474476c5733615a76513d3d3a4a535444316e4370396e766a4c333432774c6a57414c757a4974644137416c594174742f6643514a3553436e41375a744641584d52642f5a326a6b59374c702b794154584d63464c6b747179766947334766306b534e544d62634e5567712f346c727662586b46636777352f5364596665686b68576e3944663430774d4e4a42775a37756a323930716d65754936696b&encrypt=0&l=united+states→