D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Accounting Assistant – Cash Management for their Accounting Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare complex bank reconciliations
- Process and post high volume cash receipts/incoming wires
- Reconcile escrow receivable balances and prepare aging and other reports
- General ledger reconciliations and analysis, as well as preparing journal entries
- Assist corporate accounting management with related special projects as needed
- Scanning documents
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64e000a460eda3ec9c433fae5&ri=98b5370a37d0466a834095acad0dc85a&job_loc=Arlington%2CTX&q&spl=326535696e4c61514d5769596a5431733a78686f704c4e6e626d52317432786268426e465243413d3d3a707039692f625266754c75744e50384667322b45476e6f464f617934583430326c6565647a48556d7674662f58576549644d552b383250452f6a356a304851746a613575516a3350596f7843512f55394d327346445134694e55374e675532735a467a794e4e48547644612b6d55314f533743663358516c367a424a4e493144374f58746f773d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states→