At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Bozzuto is seeking an Accounting/Banking Systems Analyst to join our team. The primary job duties are to provide solutions to improve operational inefficiencies, and to support the ongoing initiatives and operations within the Accounting Department of Bozzuto Management Company (BMC). You will perform a wide range of tasks including: accounting/banking support functions for our properties, operating and maintaining Yardi & accounting software, supporting and collaborating with other departments: Property Accounting, Reporting Team, and Directors.
As an Accounting/Banking Systems Analyst, your primary responsibilities include:
- Analyze, develop, implement and maintain processes to improve the utilization of technologies supporting initiatives and activities throughout the company.
- Maintains and enhances existing applications and Accounting software databases (Yardi & MRI).
- Train end-users on system software, new processes and Bozzuto’s policies and procedures.
- Manage and test software for upgrades/conversions.
- Assist with banking administration of the banking management systems, which includes coordinating all treasury services such as account set-up, documentation and maintenance, coordination of on-line access, handling of signature cards and corporate resolutions, bank service agreements, reporting, user set up, reset passwords, etc.
- Assist with maintaining credit card program for petty cash accounts; provide support for the process and resolve inquiries.
- Communicate overdraft issues to appropriate parties.
- Respond to audit inquiries related to bank documentation, as appropriate.
- Perform special projects as needed and provide support to the Accounting and Property Management teams.
What You Bring to Us:
- BS Degree in Accounting highly preferred, or Related Field, with 2-4 years of G/L and F/S experience
- Property Management/Real Estate
- Yardi and MRI software
- Strong Excel skills, ability to create complex spreadsheets
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task.
- Methodical approach to tasks and record-keeping; attention to detail; and excellent written and oral communication skills, are required.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow through on commitments, deadlines and work independently.
- Strong personal initiative, enthusiasm, results orientation, and resourcefulness; exhibits sense of ownership and a commitment to achieving the organization’s goals and an ability to overcome obstacles.
What We Bring You:
At the core of our business is the talent on our teams, and we are committed to taking care of them so they can deliver great experiences to our residents. In addition to an award-winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of programs to support the overall health of you and your family. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development, retirement, family matters and health and wellness. Working on our team and in this position, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation. Salary range: $72,000-$84,000
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer coverage for medical, dental, and vision, including access to the best doctors at an affordable price.
- Paid Leave. We provide 20 days of paid time off plus holidays.
- Retirement planning. We offer a 401k program with a company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Plus many other programs to support career development and growth.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.