We are working with a client in Westbury and they are looking for a temporary Accounts Receivable Specialist. This role is estimated to last approximately 6 months at this time. They are in need of someone with a strong AR and collections background in a corporate environment for this role. The Account Receivables Specialist will report directly to the Manager Finance & Accounting. This role will perform a Cleanup of the Accounts Receivable activities. He/She will be expected to resolve open AR positions in coordination with the Sales Force and Account Receivable SSC in close alignment with the Manager of Finance and Accounting.
The right candidate must have A/R and Collections experience as well as hands on SAP experience. They do work on site full time Monday through Friday. Hunter Hamilton offers temporary health benefits, hourly/weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with all cross-functional teams including Account Receivable SSC, Sales team, Operations, and Logistics.
- Hold regular meetings with all levels of sales management to review aging and address concerns. This includes addressing past due accounts, skipped invoices, and short payments.
- Researching and investigating discrepancies in invoices to determine the accuracy of charges.
- Documenting and proposal of write-offs.
- Communicating with customers via phone, email.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Hands-on experience with SAP AR
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills, to interact with customers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects
- Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Word)
- Highly detail-oriented, have advanced analytical and problem-solving
The base pay range above represents the low and high end of the base compensation range we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Actual base compensation will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including, but not limited to, geographic location, actual experience, and job performance. This job posting is not a promise of any specific pay for any specific employee.
After you have applied, download our Staffmark Group WorkNOW App to receive real-time job offers and apply for additional opportunities. You can download it from the App Store or get it on Google Play.
About Hunter Hamilton
Hunter Hamilton is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Hunter Hamilton is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.