Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. KGS offers engineering, IT, administrative, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with many of the prestigious Government organizations worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant in the Hartford CT area.
Shift – M-F, 8am-5pm or 7am 4pm
Duration Long Term
Pay: $30 per hour
- Must have an active Government Secret Security Clearance.
- 2-3 years of recent experience in an Clerical/Admin role preferred
- Administrative Assistant
- Manage Program Directors calendar and schedules
- Acts as a point of contact between the department and other organizations/departments
- Manage phones, welcome/direct visitors, handle supply and inventory.
- Process new employee onboards
- Manage conference rooms reservation calendar and prepare conference rooms for meetings
- Coordinate travel reservations and confirmations
- Escort visitors between building offices and departments
- Knowledge in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Coordinate meetings scheduling, guests travels, meal arrangement as needed
- On rare occasions, overtime may be required need to be flexible; able to work on the weekends and/or come in early or leave late
- Other administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be interested and qualified, contact Bonnie Garrett by sending a Word-formatted resume and cover letter to …@kellyservices.com
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume and cover letter to Bonnie Garrett.
Kelly Government Solutions (KGS) is a specialty service of Kelly Services, Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions. KGS provides experienced staff to the federal government and its key suppliers, including prime and small business contractors. Through services such as government contract staffing, workforce management, project management, and contract compliance services, KGS can supply talent to both the public and private sectors alike. KGS offers engineering, IT, administrative, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with many of the prestigious Government organizations worldwide. Visit www.kellygovernmentsolutions.com
You should know:
Your safety matters! Visit the COVID-19 Resource Center for the latest information, policies, and frequently asked questions.
Why Kelly Government Solutions?
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly Government Solutions partners with these organizations to create expert talent solutions that solve the world s most critical challenges. We offer a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technology, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will connect you to the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It s just another way we make the job search work for you.
Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly s Human Resource Knowledge Center.Kelly complies with the requirements of California s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.