Come work for OHM Advisors, the community advancement firm.
With the singular mission of Advancing Communities, we create great places. And we do it by being uncompromisingly people-centric and delivering innovation day in and day out.
As more than +650 professionals delivering award-winning work across the architecture, engineering and planning spheres, we believe that collaboration breeds higher-grade solutions and that something incredible grows from a team of experts with individual specialties.
What You’ll Contribute to OHM Advisors
The Administrative Assistant performs a full range of administrative duties supporting approximately 55 staff members located within our Nashville/Knoxville offices. This position will be in our Nashville office and supporting our Knoxville offices via phone and video conferencing. This position interacts with all levels of staff daily. The ideal candidate will need to work independently as well as being a team member.
- Handles daily internal and external phone calls and emails and direct inquires to the appropriate department(s)/staff members.
- Daily coordination with office leaders.
- Prepare memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Arrange gifts and client arrangements as requested by management.
- Organize and maintain office administrative digital filing system.
- Organize and maintain licensure and certifications for employees including assisting with renewals and coordinating with classes needed to maintain.
- Assist with coordination, scheduling, registering, and calendaring of conferences, corporate events, seminars, training, and travel arrangements.
- Assists with preparing, tracking, and managing contract documents, and subcontract documents.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings, creating agendas, facilitating meetings, and preparing & distributing meeting minutes as needed.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Work with local team members coordinating employee wellness initiatives and employee activities.
- Additional duties as needed, requested or assigned.
As a trusted member of OHM Advisors Administrative group, focused on bringing the corporate mission of Advancing Communities to life, you will collaborate with hard-working, innovative thinkers who are driven to create best-in-class marketing for our firm and bring forward innovative solutions to our client’s challenges.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Associate s degree in Business Administration or have equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three to five years of administrative experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Capable of working as a team member.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, foster teamwork, and create positive connections with clients and peers.
Growth at OHM Advisors
Our staff is our greatest asset. We continuously strive to provide tools, mentorship, and resources to help you win at work and life. Read about some of our self-designed career advancement and enrichment programs, like OHM Wellness, OHM Grad School, and OHM University, on our website.
OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.