Administrative Assistant – ( 230004FF )
We create great places and the connections that get people and goods moving-whether by car, bus, train, plane, or their own two feet. Working within the context of the communities we serve, we provide planning, engineering, and infrastructure management services that fit the needs of our clients and improve the overall transportation experience. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
This full-time role will be to provide basic administrative support to our construction management team and our Los Angeles Metro client.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Perform reception duties; answers phone and routes calls, greets and directs visitors; maintain team phone list and distribute regularly.
* Perform clerical tasks including data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
* Coordinate mail, deliveries, couriers etc.
* Schedule meetings, books meeting rooms, handles any special requests, sets up and cleans up meetings rooms.
* Maintain stock of office supplies and ensures functionality of office equipment in all 3 project offices.
* Timesheets and monthly narratives – Collect timesheets each week, enter them into the excel sheet, collect signatures from supervisors and client. Send out reminders for monthly Narrative, collect and send to contract administrator.
* Input and track all incoming Provisional sums request. Keep track of the balance remaining.
* Prep monthly meeting for TAP. Reserve room and provide lunch.
* Process Badging Request forms and Form 700.
* Performs other administrative duties as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
* Excellent customer service skills
* Positive and proactive attitude
* Dependability and punctuality
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Flexibility to learn new skills
* Ability to lift 15-25lbs of office supplies
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Education and Experience
* Clerical experience or Associate’s Degree or equivalent units in Office Administration
* Minimum 2 years’ experience.
Position will primarily work in an office setting. Typical office environment includes working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Pay transparency laws require employers to provide the following information for positions that may be in the following jurisdiction(s):
* $51,200 – $69,100 (CA, CO, WA locations only)
The final agreed upon compensation is based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. At Stantec certain roles are bonus eligible.
Benefits Summary: Regular full-time and part-time employees have access to medical, dental, and vision plans, a wellness program, health saving accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase program, life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, short-term/long-term disability plans, emergency travel benefits, tuition reimbursement, professional membership fee coverage and paid family leave. Regular full-time and part-time employees will receive ten paid holidays in each calendar year. In addition, employees will be eligible to accrue vacation between 10 and 20 days per year and eligible for paid sick leave (and if more generous, in accordance with state and local law).
Temporary/casual employees have access to 401(k) plans, employee stock purchase program, and paid leave, in accordance with state and local law.
The benefits information listed above may not apply to union positions because benefits for such positions are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Primary Location : United States-California-Pasadena
Organization : BC-2073 Transpt-US Pacific
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Oct 26, 2023, 11:51:17 AM
Req ID: 230004FF
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans