Atria Senior Living
Performs the administrative, business office services, scheduling, and new business development tasks as assigned by the Agency Business Director.
- Typing/transcription duties -Type all material pertaining to the business.
- Client Referral -All referrals will be given to the assigned New Business/Sales Coordinator. If he/she is not available, the next person on the new business sales tree will take the service request. The Administrative Assistant will collect the name and phone number of the referral prior to transferring the call. The Administrative Assistant will complete the new business in-take form when no one else is available and will log it accordingly.
- Filing and Reporting -Assist with establishing and maintaining client files, using alphabetical and numerical systems, revising and updating periodically.
- Reception/Telephone Duties -Receive and transmit incoming calls to the proper party.
- Computer Entries -Enter data into Atria systems as instructed and maintain Excel tracking documents.
- Assist the Scheduling Department with providing on call staffing coordination for at least a seven (7) day duration each month. While on call must be available to perform necessary tasks including, but not limited to, taking phone calls to advise staff and clients on staffing placement from 5pm -9am on weekdays and all day (24 hours) on the weekend. Communicate all updates made while on call to the Director of Staffing Coordination.
- Assist the Agency Business Director with employee AxisCare time tracking.
- Assist with new hire file creation.
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a cheerful and marketing oriented way, determine purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Retrieve messages from voicemail and forward to appropriate personnel.
- Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answer general questions about the Agency and provide callers with address, directions, and other information, referring other specific questions to appropriate staff.
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain current list of residents and those who are hospitalized.
- Receive, sort, and route mail, and maintain and route publications.
- Distribute written communication, accept and sign for deliveries (mail, prescriptions, etc.).
- Maintain copy and fax machines, assist users, send faxes, and retrieve and route incoming faxes.
- Create and print fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Work with the Agency Business Director on purchasing needed office supplies.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of personal work area, and Agency reception area.
- Assist with scheduled in-services by ensuring all master signature sheets are signed, and update the in-service tracking tool.
- Assist with New Hire Orientation by welcoming attendees, providing handouts, assisting with uniform issuance, and taking photos for name tag creation.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Work experience as an Administrative Assistant or related field. Experience in community health preferred.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Able to write simple correspondence. Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company -one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.