Spectrum Center Schools and Programs
Work. With Purpose
Spectrum, a growing, dynamic organization with a social mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our family.
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages creative expression and offers limitless potential for personal and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor – and a stellar work ethic – we should talk.
The Administrative Assistant – Assists with and participates in various administrative and/or office management duties as established and/or needed. Assists the Office Manager and/or the Program Director with the overall administrative functions of the school.
- Assists with or performs receptionist/front office duties, including answering and screening all telephone calls, and arranging conference calls, greeting scheduled visitors and conducting them to appropriate area or person.
- Assists with processing all incoming/outgoing mail for the agency; receives courier packages, picks up and routes incoming mail to appropriate persons, and prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including email and faxes.
- Assists supervisor and/or other school staff in ordering and maintaining supplies and equipment.
- Makes copies of correspondence and other printed materials.
- Assists supervisor with organizing and maintaining all various school and office files.
- Assists supervisor and/or other school staff with other project activities such as employee mailings, distributing fliers, other student materials, and information relevant to the school’s employees, students, or parents.
- Assists supervisor in performing necessary and specific functions so designated, ensuring all administrative duties and responsibilities of the school or office location are completed in a timely, efficient, and effective manner.
- Assists supervisor in preparing various reporting and record-keeping requirements as needed including but not limited to accounting, personnel, student, and other performance/operations reporting and record keeping.
- Participates and/or assists with other school functions, activities, or tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Participates, performs, or assists with other duties or tasks as needed.
Join the Spectrum Family! – YouTube
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65febb4277bda3ec844661fc5&ri=98b649438eea49c9b6dcddfaf1edad06&job_loc=Chino+Hills%2CCA&q=Spectrum&spl=535a6675786b497254537334395841383a4e3136762f6c517053327377413065386f6e497077513d3d3a6f454f4d30506943784c713365582b4f64484833357a465259614f69456c796f654a746d61337732654a4a3669625331713473496a3565524b424931714c764e7565644758422b53685a415268754d723431647353452b743377575a626b716f6c4241635a384863354c70627561545050304647753937317661652b383756426458783163673d3d&encrypt=0&l=united+states→