PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital – Whittier, PIH Health Hospital – Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Collaborates with the management team by initiating and properly maintaining all collaborative materials, and ensures relevant local, state, and Federal rules and regulations are adhered to. In conjunction with other organizational leaders, utilizes the on-boarding process in support of integrating new provider groups in order to fulfill PIH s strategic goals. Additionally, has direct oversight of PHP s medical group health plan submissions.
- Excellent keying skills with minimum 60 words per minutes.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). English language proficiency required.
- Excellent math, spelling and grammar skills required.
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks and multiple priorities, manage time, organize and in keeping records/files.
- Ability to exercise critical thinking skills in making decisions and identifying solutions in completing tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work effectively with all members of the organization.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, take initiative and responsibility.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office software skills.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including multi-function copiers, scanners, printers, faxes, and recorders.
- Has direct oversight of PHP s medical group health plan submissions.
- Process Provider Adds, Changes and Termination forms and submit to contracted health plans and internal departments.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Experience in a managed health care environment preferred.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area’s leading community healthcare provider one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort you’ll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64125d7d3ddda3ec9a8802085&ri=98b6f610d85645178731ad456d7167c6&job_loc=Whittier%2CCA&q&spl=5345797662756b4a5a552b6265354e723a45664e38613747436354595a52614972344b447862673d3d3a39313171424f50792f68396f57317a624f57476d7652725466553465316f5438494854625070516b6e53623452416d64457159615975637031457a4c43415a37367777743448554f4b625037346f6858543332533364344c7379715734362b775259496463524c7a4850774b686b37444635434150684e4459576859646c7962516877547658727a654a623134617a513364493d&encrypt=0&l=united+states→