Amazon Delivery Service Partners
Job Title: Amazon DSP Delivery Driver – at least $17.00*/hour, Sterling, VA, DDC4
Location: DDC4 -44301 Mercure Cir, Sterling, VA 20166, USA
Compensation: At least $17.00*/hour, plus overtime and benefits
Amazon DSPs (Delivery Service Partners) are looking for delivery driver associates to help deliver packages to customers. DSPs are independent, small businesses that partner with Amazon to deliver packages out of Amazon Warehouse 44301 Mercure Cir, Sterling, VA 20166, USA.
Why You’ll Love Working for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner
- On-the-job training and opportunities for career advancement
- Great benefits including paid time off (PTO), and healthcare
- Competitivewagesplusovertime and holiday pay opportunities
Apply now to attend one of our upcoming hiring events. Amazon DSPs are making on-the-spot job offers!
As a delivery driver, you’ll be driving an Amazon-branded van, stay active, work independently, and be part of a motivated team that safely delivers Amazon packages to customers in your community.
What You’ll Do as a Delivery Driver
- Work 3-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day with shifts available seven days a week
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- Stay active delivering 200 or more packages ranging from envelopes to boxes weighing up to 50lbs
What You’ll Need as a Delivery Driver
- Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid driver’s license within the state of employment(non CDL drivers license okay)
- Maintain a safe driving record, obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with weather/road conditions
*Rates vary. Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with DSPs when their applicants or employees require a reasonable accommodation that relates to Amazons tools, systems, or work areas and therefore necessitates Amazons input. For applicants with disabilities who may need an accommodation, please visit for more information.
- Warehouse & Production