If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra family and would like to start a promising career with a global leader, take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are currently available and apply online.
The analyst for cyber compliance will administer controls to maintain adherence with regulatory rule sets and internal policy, investigate variances and escalate when needed. They will be responsible for making sure the required evidence documentation is accurate to ensure effective compliance. They will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets and ensuring that compliance drives operational best practices, delivering on agreed upon service expectations and procedures. The analyst is expected to participate in and provide support to audit processes and lead remediation steps for findings.
* Investigate and address variances by performing root cause analysis and developing corrective actions to mitigate the potential of recurrence and advise management of the same.
* Produce required logs, evidentiary records & other items as needed.
* Support efforts to prepare, coordinate and submit materials responsive to regulatory reporting requirements, internal and external audits and other Requests For Information.
* Exercise critical thinking and problem solving to research and document processes supporting applicable regulations, identify efficiency and automation opportunities and work with process owners to implement agreed-upon solutions.
* Efficiently and accurately perform periodic monitoring controls required to maintain and evidence compliance with internal and external regulatory obligations.
* Assist in managing compliance tool health and effectiveness.
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements
* Experienced gained through college degree programs and or certification in business or technology related field preferred or 1 – 3 years experience in IT security compliance
* Requires an understanding of two or more of the following: SOX ITGCs, PCI, NACHA, NERC CIP, NEI, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53
* Demonstrate ability to be trustworthy and dependable
* Ability to facilitate agreement across a wide range of disparate stakeholders
* Ability to learn quickly, be self motivated to improve knowledge base and tackle new challenges
* Exceptional reading comprehension and written communication skills
Professional certification a plus (e.g., CISM, CISA, CISSP)
* Audit Outcomes
* Control performance effectiveness
* Control performance automation
Ability to learn technical concepts with associated NERC CIP program.
Vistra Corporate Services Company
We are a company of people committed to: Exceeding Customer Expectations, Great People, Teamwork, Competitive Spirit and Effective Communication. If this describes you, then apply today!
If you currently work for Vistra or its subsidiaries, please apply via the internal career site.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64ba5aa1a94da3ec99e69ff25&ri=98b546500eed47c1b973d185efc9fb4e&job_loc=Irving%2CTX&q=Cyber+Security&spl=4247715744725073452f4b6653744d313a57502f5a395a372f4c696831325179594c36446e32413d3d3a4a79613361625a36764d304f5045646669396c74546b6359466d3042345254555a66524d336e414772453867496867417239345a684642437657557865577062786350706567726130364733696f51624f714953715a4d4168347957636c4538464c343332616a4b484854332f7878745775512f3638786f756d39376b6a68513442335659413d3d&encrypt=0&l=United+States&query_category_id=140000→