Job Title: Document Control Analyst I – Quality & GMPs
Location: Lansing, MI
Type: Contract potential for hire
Schedule: M-F Day
Global Company looking for a Document Control Analyst to support the Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing department in regulated document support, management and review.
- Ensure documents meet established formatting standards
- Manage implementation activities of documents, including lifecycle states in the Document Management System, user notifications, and issuance & reconciliation of controlled copies
- Complete record activities including issuing, reconciling, scanning, and archiving
- Troubleshoot and provide support for internal customers with technical questions related to Document Control processes and IT applications
- Participate in routine audits of Document Control processes and provide recommendations for improvement
- Represent the Document Control department on site projects
- High school diploma & 2+ years of Document Management experience in a regulated industry
- AS/BS 0-1 year experience in Document Management in a regulated industry
- Computer skills; familiar with electronic document management systems, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Clerical experience; typing, filing, scanning, uploading, data entry, etc.