Hillside Children's Center
We have a tremendous opportunity for an Applications Analyst to join the Hillside team at our Rochester, NY location!
Full time position – 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
You will be responsible for aligning application usage with business unit strategies, outcomes and efficiencies. You will also partner with business unit staff to maximize usage of information systems and preserve data integrity!
- Act as liaison between Business Unit and IT with a focus on the continuous improvement of systems and processes to ensure efficient business operations
- Demonstrate an expertise in Information Systems and their implementation at Hillside Children’s Center
- Translate system capabilities to applicable business process needs and effectively communicate capabilities to business unit
- Work with user community, application support, and other technical resources to resolve system issues
- Facilitate reporting from all information systems used by Business Unit to ensure appropriate reporting mechanisms are in place and clarity of expectations between IT and business unit exist
- Demonstrate expertise in reporting tools
- Analyze business needs and writes requirements for system improvements and proposed solutions
- Convey information to management to assist with impact analysis and risks
- Create test plans based on documented business processes and expected results with business unit
- Remain current with enhancements or changes to information systems in use by HFA
- Oversees change management and ensures test plans are followed and documented.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Management, Computer Science/Information Systems, or related field of study; Bachelor Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in implementing or supporting information systems; 6-8 years preferred
- Proficiency with reporting tools used with supported applications, data integration techniques, and application configuration and extension opportunities
Hillside is committed to equal opportunities for all, supporting a diverse workforce, creating great opportunities for our Agency, our people, and to those whom we serve. We offer a competitive benefits package to include very generous paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match, paid holidays, and Employee Assistance Plan, just to name a few of the amazing benefits at Hillside! You’ll be working with great people and great clientele where you can truly make a difference. Apply online, get on board, and grow your career with us. You’ll be so glad you did!