At Eenhoorn, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation Winner, we pride ourselves in being a place where people come first. As a Leasing Specialist at Windridge Apartments, you will get the opportunity to uphold those standards through attracting and maintaining residents to the property under your care.
As a successful Leasing Specialist at Windridge Apartments in Grand Rapids, MI, you play a crucial role in the growth and success of Eenhoorn by showing our properties and their amenities in an upbeat, skilled, and positive light. You will be the primary contact for our valued residents and prospective residents, providing high quality customer service and effective communication. The individual in this position must be personable, organized, and have a passion for service and excellence.
If you provide superior customer service, are self-motivated, and have a track record of creating innovative solutions, then you could be the perfect addition to Team Eenhoorn!
- Working with prospective residents to identify their needs and help them find the perfect home.
- Screening and approving qualified applicants in accordance with company policy, Fair Housing regulations and local laws; preparing leases and associated move-in documentation.
- Preparing property for daily showings, including opening/closing model units and amenities.
- Managing the new resident move-in process to ensure a smooth transition into the community.
- Delivering the highest level of resident satisfaction through responsive, consistent, positive, and professional interactions.
- Performing general administrative tasks such as software data entry, filing, typing, and answering phones.
- Attending and assisting with resident events and activities as required.
- Following up with leasing leads and entering traffic into CRM.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to change.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Experience operating office equipment & Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Yardi property management software preferred.
- Previous experience in leasing or sales preferred.
- Stability: we don t buy and flip our properties every three years.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and pet insurance.
- 401(k) with a 25% match on the first 15% of contributions.
- Up to 11-weeks of 100% paid short-term disability.
- A corporate office that truly acts as a Support Center to the properties.
What Makes Us Different
Although we are a company that is focused on real estate, we recognize that we can t be great without our people. We are always seeking exceptional people who are looking for more than just a job; our comprehensive organizational structure and learning environment empower our team members to take ownership over their careers and make a true difference in our residents lives and experiences. Since 1988, our innovative approaches have positioned Eenhoorn as an industry leader, and we are one of the only owner-managed property companies in the area.
We want you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to age; appearance; color; gender identity and/or expression; family or parental status; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; disability; national, social or ethnic origin; past or present military service; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status; race; religion or belief.
Eenhoorn, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.