SUMMARY:The AVP, Asset Management will oversee a strategic joint venture portfolio of medical office buildings with focus on value creation and maximizing total returns for the portfolio. This position will collaborate with all functional teams and serve as direct contact point with joint venture partners. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES* Develop and execute asset and portfolio level strategies leveraging Welltower’s asset management platform in cooperation with joint venture partner’s objectives to drive portfolio performance.
* Through the ongoing collaboration with internal leasing staff and external brokers, ensure the implementation of overall marketing and leasing strategies, programs and activities that optimizes WELL’s available space and meets leasing metrics and occupancy goals.
* Provide direction to leasing staff on the development of lease terms. Review and approve term sheets and make recommendations to joint venture partner. Participate in lease negotiations with legal counsel and tenant representatives.
* Effectively monitor property and portfolio performance against budget, plan and other metrics.
Collaborate across functional teams including property management, leasing, and project management on developing reforecasts and any necessary corrective actions.
* Provide forecasting guidance and monitor funding and progress for all capital expenditure projects comprised of tenant improvement, building improvement and leasing commissions.
* Communicate as necessary with lenders and manage reporting process to ensure compliance on any loan related items. Ensure there is an ongoing and effective flow of information between internal teams and joint venture partners when appropriate.
Manage the timely resolution of all issues.
* Gather feedback, respond/resolve issues and provide ongoing reports and analysis to management on the utilization of the company’s operational systems and other processes/procedures and company initiatives to ensure standardization and continuous improvement. OTHER DUTIESPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of this employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
TRAVELSome out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTSExperience: Minimum of five years of experience in asset management, property management, finance, marketing and leasing of commercial buildings or related experience. Education: Bachelor’s degree required, with a specialization in business administration, real estate, finance, accounting, economics, or a related field is preferred. MBA preferred.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTSCertification(s): Real estate license, CCIM, CPM, CFM or RPA designation is preferred. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. WHAT WE OFFER* Flexible schedule: Monday-Thursday in office, Friday’s optional to work remote* Competitive Base Salary + Annual Bonus* Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays* Employer-matching 401(k) Program + Profit Sharing Program* Student Debt Program – we’ll contribute up to $10,000 towards your student loans.
* Tuition Assistance Program* Employee Stock Purchase Program – purchase shares at a 15% discount* Comprehensive and progressive Medical/Dental/Vision options* Summer Hours Program* And much more.
WELLTOWERWelltower, an S&P 500 company headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, is driving the transformation of health care infrastructure. The Company invests with leading seniors housing operators, post-acute providers and health systems to fund the real estate and infrastructure needed to scale innovative care delivery models and improve people’s wellness and overall health care experience. Welltower, a real estate investment trust (“REIT”), owns interests in properties concentrated in major, high-growth markets in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, consisting of seniors housing, post-acute communities and outpatient medical properties. More information is available at www.
welltower. comWelltower is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=648069d4667da3ec9a45a8ae5&ri=98b531d4911242259b18aa8e94968713&job_loc=Dallas%2CTX&q&spl=503278784442556a2f7967364a334a793a6b6d457152455a4163642f636836446733684b7333673d3d3a57546c674748496c3154686f563056335231634156376a7a57325551494431766c45536c77715a33314b6f4f6a6a426e54756479776f38343862577538775977624748423974675a6776656c4a6f76547033597539594a6f784f35553172534f784d304d46754a7564726b4877636f434250567975702f71714d4d4b7361754145366a4e43776b79685a316651714b39&encrypt=0&l=united+states→