The retail Sales and Service Specialist (SSS) is a unique hybrid role for stores and is intended as a key pipeline for future career-growth within Firestone Complete Auto Care. This role is primarily responsible for serving the customer through assessing needs, recommending appropriate products and/or services, performing entry-level vehicle services, and ensuring customer satisfaction through thorough and timely completion of services. Successful individuals in this role will learn all aspects of store operations and effectively flex between interacting/ serving the customer and efficiently completing basic vehicle service tasks as required.
- Customer service, sales, customer issue resolution- 75%
- Basic vehicle service tasks, Oil, tires, fluids- 25%
- Store operations, opening/closing, inventory, displays- as needed basis
Growth and career development role
- May assist Manager or act as Manager-On-Duty in certain circumstances or to support development
- Will learn all aspects of store operations and flex between front/back shop tasks QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid automobile driver’s license
- Customer service and career growth mindset
- Ability to complete required store education courses and modules required for this position
- Ability to learn and perform basic vehicle service tasks
- Ability to learn and operate store systems
- 2-year degree or non-traditional education through training program completion, certification, or other exhibiting the growth mindset that is needed in this candidate
- Previous consumer retail sales experience
- Previous automotive experience a plus
- Previous management/supervisory experience a plus
OUR CREW KNOWS BENEFITS
Health benefits that start on day one of employment, for all of our teammates:
- Vision and dental coverage.
- Tuition reimbursement programs.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Additional stability benefits.
Our Values Give Back To You
- Professional Development: No matter where you’re at in your career, we’ve got the resources to help you level up.
- Community & Involvement: We pride ourselves on working with our local communities and giving back where we can.
- Integrity & Teamwork: Part of what makes our teams different is our family-like mentality and drive to do things right, always.