This is a full-cycle sales position responsible for recruitment, account management, business development, and closing deals with our clients. You will be operating on a full-desk, working with various candidates and clients in your specialized market, providing the best solutions with top tier customer service.
If you’re looking for a long term career you’ve found the right place. This is a company to build a career at; one you’re proud of, one that grows you personally, professional and financially- all while changing lives of others. Michael Page is a metrics driven environment, you put in the work, you see the result. What makes our business successful is the relationships we build and maintain with our clients and candidate.
New to sales and recruitment and not sure how you’d be successful? From day one our world class trainers and directors develop our consultants to build the most effective relationships in the most efficient ways, all while setting you up to accelerate your career. We provide a culture that allows you to ask questions and get support from your team and manager while receiving feedback and coaching to make you a successful Account Executive.
As an B2B Sales Executive you will:
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for “hunting” new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
- For leadership: Mentor newer sales folks
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 2-5 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business), Recruitment Agency (360 or BD Focused) experience.
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
- Experience in leading a team, a plus for leadership
- Possess grit, resilience, and determination to succeed
- Experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment
Since we hire the best, we offer the best.
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Above Market Base Salary + Uncapped Earning Potential
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 7.5 Sick Days and 16 Paid Holidays
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Flexibility – Work from home some days, we set you up with all that you need!
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Luxurious Incentives for our Top Performers that are fully expensed
- Team Building Outings: Work Out Classes, Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Recognition, End of Quarter Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64859740757da3ec93f4a1dc5&ri=98b58a761c3e444a9f571ff4caf7b75f&job_loc=Los+Angeles%2CCA&q=Recruitment+Marketing&spl=5a3543503966704d6a566153315665763a4e5979754d506a5a4378557164366c31744b783041673d3d3a50505737327a475a482f63546a49496b7143465633532b704d675637766b53326553396b667865474335685939665a67746c4c5a55614a70677646534566762f75757130694d6a5538446977356365494d3777444d796b743555726434643448693461445066316e422b513664426b34766e46525068507742773d3d&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→