Phoebe Ministries is hiring a Full-Time Business Analyst for our Allentown Campus.
- Generous paid annual leave time
- Ability to accrue up to 400 hours and sell back Paid Annual Leave twice a year
- Full Benefit Package, including Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Service Award & Recognition Gift Cards
Responsible for developing and maintaining systems and tools for financial reporting, writing and running bi queries. Able to identify relevant business data to conduct financial reporting analysis, which includes statistical, trend and variance analysis to internal budgets, as well as external market or industry trends. Build data models and make recommendations based on analysis. Work closely with the Financial Reporting team to understand facility-specific financial reports; communicate results of monthly revenue analysis.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, or other related field
- Advanced MS Excel skills are required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in related positions required; health care related experience highly desired
Phoebe offers a very competitive starting rate of pay combined with an excellent work environment. Choose Phoebe Ministries and our tradition of excellence today!
Successful candidates are those who thrive in a positive and respectful Customer Driven Culture and exemplify the organization’s Faith in Action Mission, Vision and Values. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.