Hydroviv is a water science company that was never supposed to be a company. Instead, Hydroviv was founded as a charitable response to the Flint lead crisis in 2015. At this time, Hydroviv’s Founder (Dr. Eric Roy) was building water filters on the kitchen table of his studio apartment in Washington, DC, and donating them to families and child-centric organizations who couldn’t afford the filters otherwise. Hydroviv officially launched nationwide commercially in 2019 with an appearance on ABC’s Shark Tank. Since airing on Shark Tank, Hydroviv has bootstrapped its way to rapid growth, and was acquired by Culligan International in Summer 2021.
Hydroviv is a Division of Culligan International, the fastest growing global player in Water Consumer Solutions, targeting both Commercial and Residential. Culligan’s network of dealers and direct operations is the largest in its industry, with more than 7,500 employees and 1,000 dealers in 90 countries. The Group is backed by BDT Capital Partners, with a consistent track record of investing in growth companies.
At Culligan, we are passionate about water because we are passionate about people. Because water is a need, we all share, no matter who you are or where you come from. It’s a common bond that helps us thrive as individuals and as communities, and it’s something everyone should be able to access.
At Culligan, we strive to make a real difference in the health and wellness of people throughout the world by providing cleaner, safer, and great-tasting water. It’s our passion, our purpose, and our commitment.
Who are we looking for?
The Business Analyst helps to support the Marketing organization by delivering actionable insights and business intelligence to scale, grow and deliver against key performance indicators for the brand. In this role, you will be the analytics partner to the President and provide analytical solutions for complex and high-visibility business challenges. You will use data to come up with the insights required to manage and grow our Website & SEO traffic effectively as well as test and execute solutions that meet business needs at scale. You will play a pivotal role in acquisition and retention optimization while providing insight into improving our website user experience. You will collaborate with key team members and document results to provide a playbook for all brands. Our team is entrepreneurial, purpose-driven and customer-centric.
- Participate and collaborate with cross functional teams in the organization to understand the business requirements and to deliver analytical solutions that can scale.
- Supervise the development of statistically correct test designs to ensure that the output is correct and delivers the insights that are needed
- Perform deep dive analyses on key business trends from different perspectives and package the insights into easily consumable presentations and documents
- Provide thought leadership within the marketing analytics community
- Partner with marketing to understand business requirements, analyze performance, share actionable insights, execute and test for scale
- Extract insight from data, identify relevant trends and provides well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed our marketing goals and objectives.
- Own production, development and maintenance of reports, tableau dashboards, data cubes and ongoing analyses to meet KPIs.
- Continuously think how to improve the analytics infrastructure for the team and automate processes
- Automation & streamlining of existing processes and provide innovative solutions to the business
- Work and establish good working relationships within the brand and across the larger organization; continuously engage with these teams for idea cross pollination and best practice generation
- Bachelor’s Degree/MS/PhD in related field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering or Economics
- Excellent knowledge of SQL. Knowledge of either Python or R.
- Strong problem-solving skills as this is an individual contributor role.
- 2 to 3 years analytics experience
- Experience in SEO & Web Analytics
- Familiarity with major web analytics tools such as Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with strong ability to drive towards action and impact.
- Experience in managing analytics projects from inception to delivery, including developing structured solutions.
- Experience with visualizations, Tableau dashboards, and reports.
- Experience with data modelling, machine learning algorithms, and data science techniques is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Understanding paid search engine marketing is a plus.