Moss Adams LLP
At Moss Adams, we champion authenticity. For us, that means fostering a culture of talented people who care-about you, about our clients, and about our communities. Here, you’ll work towards our mission of empowering others to embrace opportunity, growing as a leader along the way. Our firm’s size, middle-market clients, customized career paths, and supportive culture make this a reality. Join a values-driven firm where you’ll have fun while solving complex and interesting business challenges.
Introduction to the team
The Campus Recruiter is responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of intern and entry-level professionals as well as the planning, organization, development, and implementation for all related processes for our Northern California region, which includes hiring into Fresno, Sacramento, Salinas, San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Silicon Valley, Stockton, and Walnut Creek. Recruiting team members execute their responsibilities in accordance with firm policy and provide proactive insight, guidance and support to the firm’s partner group and employees, helping to make Moss Adams an employer of choice.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
* Assist with posting open positions, manage candidates through application tracking system, and extend and close offers
* Assist with identifying and attracting top talent from targeted universities to build intern and full-time hire pipeline
* Conduct phone, video, and in-office interviews
* Attend Beta Alpha Psi (or Accounting Society) meetings and events, accounting banquets, career fairs, and other campus events and activities
* Develop relationships with students, while collaborating with firm professionals to facilitate networking and branding at targeted schools
* Arrange and prepare presentations at targeted universities
* Utilize the firm’s recruitment tools and processes to execute work flow, maintain accurate records and ensure compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), diversity policies and firm policies
* Actively participate in planning and execution of projects and programs, such as the local internship programs and summer leadership program
* Additional responsibilities and ad hoc projects, as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; emphasis in HR or a related field preferred
* Minimum of 1 year of related experience required; experience in recruiting in public accounting or a professional services environment preferred
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire. Moss Adams will not consider candidates for this position who require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g., H-1B status)
* Experience with recruiting systems/tools (e.g. Taleo) preferred
* Effective time management and organizational skills, proven ability to prioritize while simultaneously managing numerous projects/processes often under tight deadlines
* Ability to travel as needed, approximately 30%
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moss Adams complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact …@mossadams.com.
California, Colorado, NYC, and Washington require employers to disclose the pay range in job postings. This is the typical range of pay for the position; however, actual pay may vary based on experience, skillset, and location. This position may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus. For more information about our benefit offerings and other total rewards, visit our careers page.