Senior Helpers East San Diego
PAY $18.50-20.00 / HR. Seeking Caregivers, MAs and CNAs!
- Flexible Hours Day, Night, and Weekend shifts available
- Fulltime and Parttime Positions
- Health and Supplemental HealthBenefits
- PTO (paid time off)
- Sick Pay
- Referral Bonus Program
- Free Live and Online Continuing Education
About the Job
As a Senior Helpers Caregiver, you will help local Seniors with their daily activities such as:
- Meal preparation and planning
- Transportation for errands and appointments
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Participation in daily enrichment activities
Our Ideal Candidate
We are searching for Caregivers with strong communication skills and a heart to help our Seniors.
Candidates must be comfortable providing non-medical companion and personal care.
Candidates must have a car for transportation.
Candidates must be willing to drive to client’s homes.
As part of our Caregiver Mentor Program, we will create an individualized training plan for each Caregiver.
People who make great caregivers
If you have experience caring for a family member or have been a full-time parent or homemaker, you can be a great caregiver if you worked in an Assisted Living Facility, Skilled Nursing, Senior Home, or Senior Center as a caretaker. If you have been a teacher or child care worker, working in a school or preschool setting, or are retired and want to give back, Apply Now. If you have worked at a YMCA or volunteered at church, we would love to speak with you. If you have certifications like Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aid, and Personal Care Aid, we want to talk to you.