Children’s Activities Associate at Kids Quest – WIND CREEK BETHLEHEM
Kids Quest Company Description:
Kids Quest is the largest hourly childcare provider and entertainment facility, offering play, games, and birthday parties at our partner resorts.
Our team is looking for a Children’s Activities Associate to help join and lead our team!
Benefits and Perks of a Children’s Activities Associate:
- Get Paid to Play – Earn tips on top of your hourly wage rate!
- Paid Trainings – Learn and gain leadership skills that you can use inside and outside of work!
- Health & Wellness Benefits – taking care of you and your family! For full time employees we offer health, vision and dental care plans. For all employees we have fun wellness programs like walking competitions with prizes, free employee assistance programs for overall wellness
- Plan for Your Future – we offer 401(k) for all employees including 401(k) company matching
- Discounts on Personal Child Care – receive half (50%) off the hourly child care rate for children between the ages of 30 months to 12 years of age! Have your kids play while you work and have fun!
- Quarterly Incentive Team Challenges – by being a part of our management team, you can help create fun team challenges to incentivize center growth and productivity.
- Monthly Team Rallies – Bring your pep and your cheer! Each month we celebrate our successes as a team and create new goals to help grow the business!
- Career Advancement Opportunities – we love to promote from within! We have a robust training program that will help you excel to the next level within our company! We strive to ensure our people have first opportunities when new center openings or positions are made available company-wide!
- Free Slushies and Half Off Food – Getting thirsty on job! No problem! Enjoy free slushies and free fountain drinks while working! Also, if you forget your lunch, help yourself to any of our food items for half (50%) off!!
Job Summary of a Children s Activities Associate:
- You are a genuine, caring and responsible individual who can enthusiastically play and engage with children between the ages of 6 weeks through 12 years old. You have the skills to supervise our young guests responsibly and respectfully by bringing energy, excitement and fun to their lives while entrusted to our care.
Qualification and Must-Have Skills of a Children s Activities Associate:
- Be passionate about play and children, enjoy meeting new people
- Must be able to complete and pass required background screening (which may include a drug test)
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, this includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
- A high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent (required)
- Experience in child care, day care, nannying, babysitting, and even coaching children s sports is a plus!
- Military veterans or reservists are encouraged to apply!
- Must be 18 years of age or older and can work in a casino/gaming environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Basic computer proficiency and cash handling experience (preferred)
Children s Activities Associate Core Job Duties:
- Report to your center management team while on duty.
- Come to work each day on-time, motivated and with a positive attitude.
- Understand and follow cash control processes and procedures.
- Maintain the Kids Quest dress code standards while on duty.
- Attend all scheduled meetings, workshops and required training programs
- Abide by all Kids Quest policies
- Embrace a fast-paced work and high-traffic play environment.
- Participate in center goal achievement.
Apply now! Don’t let this opportunity to have a fun, rewarding job pass you by!
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All employees must pass a wellness screening prior to reporting to work. Masks are not required but optional upon employee discretion.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you available to work week days until 11pm and weekends as late as 1am? Please let us know your availability.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person