Job Title: Claims Adjuster – Workers Compensation
Job Id: 23-02002
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90071
Duration: 6 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- Hours Per Day:8,Hours Per Week:40
- Job Schedule-Hybrid-3 days in office Tuesday/Wed/Thursday , Flexible upon performance
- Job Hours-8:00am-4:30am
- Interview process-one interview with Marie Daniels
The main function of a Claims Adjuster is to investigate, analyze, and determine the extent to which an insurance company is liable and to determine how much compensation is needed/required.
5 years’ Claims Adjuster – Workers Compensation experience handling California Claims
- Analyze first reports of injury to determine nature of injury and what benefits are owed based on the statute.
- promptly contact insureds, injured workers and medical providers.
- Maintain contact with insured, injured workers or their representative, and providers for the duration of their claim and promptly update all parties as their claim develops.
- Promptly and properly develop the file to provide accurate and timely investigation and loss analysis.
- Strict adherence to jurisdiction rules regarding form notices to injured worker, insured and state court
- Timely and appropriately calculated benefits paid in accordance with jurisdiction
- Maintain an active diary; monitor diary to achieve timely development of file and timely disposition of the claim;
- Recognize and pursue recovery where possible; adhere to all statutory regulations and unfair claim practices act;
- Effectively communicate with all internal and external customers,
- Knowledge of insurance contracts, investigative techniques, legal requirements and regulations. No licenses needed
- Ability to work with a wide spectrum of people;
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external customers;
- Ability to calculate statutory benefits owed and understand formulaic math
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills to respond to inquiries from a variety of sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer service orientation; strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- 5 years’ Claims Adjuster – Workers Compensation experience handling California Claims
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65e12266812da3ec85bff3b35&ri=98b861b1debc45bb884d71ad39d1976a&job_loc=Los+Angeles%2CCA&q=Spectrum&spl=4a756a64637536467353333138344f343a6475344e312f6e77506a2f38565944306d686f4251513d3d3a764536796a7a764e39456573784d79416371414d646245706b54414b666a4a30773678447a514e474164635131363178537874337771796153666c7453753567676f4434705a66534761752f79414a7537447542376969674c646b3774463662444c614a2f4b4d374d782b6d48307a6c736872656737593d&encrypt=0&l=united+states→