Do you have a passion for helping others? Looking for a Credit Services Recovery position that values integrity and teamwork? If so, you ll fit right in with Spectrum s Customer Service team!
Spectrum maintains our 32 million customers by offering trailblazing products and services. Our goal is not only to exceed the expectations of our users, but our employees too!
Spectrum s Customer Service team works directly with our customers, focusing on their needs and keeping them informed of all things Charter. It s a communication-focused job that allows you to showcase your real-time problem solving skills. You d be joining a positive team with quality expectations that values partnership, long-term career growth, and great work-life balance.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As a Call Center Collections Professional, your focus is monitoring inbound and outbound call traffic to collect on bad debt accounts. You ll communicate directly with customers in an attempt to resolve or collect debt using account research and investigation. It ll be a highly collaborative team environment, colleagues supporting customers as well as each other!
WHAT OUR CALL CENTER COLLECTIONS PROFESSIONALS ENJOY MOST
Communicating with customers and assisting with their debt resolution
Working under minimal supervision
Being in an environment whose aim is to help you grow
12238 Silicon Drive, Suite 129
San Antonio, Texas 78249
(near the intersection of IH-10 & De Zavala Road)
ABOUT THE PAY
Our employees in this role earn: $18.00/hr. PLUS an average of $5.30/hr. in commission.
For a total of $23.30/hr. ($48,464.00 annualized).
(Please note: training and working schedules could include evening, weekend and holiday hours.)
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Research accounts with debt and communicate with customers via phone.
- Take action based on transaction characteristics as appropriate and necessary.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all current federal, state and local regulations as well as internal policies.
- Contact customers by phone in attempt to collect debt.
- Demonstrate friendliness and professionalism when dealing with customers.
- Answer inquiries for customers calling in regarding their unpaid debt.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
WHAT YOU LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Experience: Related work: 0-2 years, Collections/Accounting: 0-2 years, Customer Service: 0-2 years.
- Education: High school diploma or GED.
- Technical Skills: Knowledge of basic accounting/bookkeeping, mathematics, and general office procedures.
- Skills: Effective verbal and written communication.
- Schedule: Availability to work within the hours of operation. Consistent and puntcual attendance.
- Ability to apply sound judgment to billing disputes.
- Skill to solve practical problems with a variety of variables and limited standardization.
- Proficient negotiation skills.
- Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Work history of accountability and dependability.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), preferred but not required.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Dynamic Growth: The growth of our industry and evolving technology powers our employees careers as they move up or around the company.
- Supportive Teams: Who you are matters here. And, we aim to foster an inclusive workplace where every person is empowered to bring their best ideas.
- Learning Culture: With a focus on training and development, employees can have confidence that day one is truly just the beginning of a dynamic career.
- Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you at work and in life
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for job alerts!
CCO200 2023-17437 2023
Here, employees don t just have jobs, they build careers. That s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant s criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet , TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you re joining a strong community of more than 93,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our inclusive culture.