We are looking to employ a Communications Specialist with exceptional public speaking and writing skills. A Communications Specialist is expected to be a strategic thinker with a meticulous attention to detail, working well under pressure and meeting sales deadlines.
- The Communications Specialist will coordinate and develop marketing and communications platforms and policies, programs, and campaigns
- In this position, the Marketing and Communications assistant will maintain knowledge of trends and developments in the market while identifying opportunities for new products and services
- Drive product adoption and promotion
- Collaborate in the development of new products
- Compose, develop, evaluate and conduct training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies
- Solid understanding of sales management principles
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English
- BSc/BA in public relations, marketing, communications, or relevant field.
- Strategic, enthusiastic, and creative thinker
- Knowledge of how to use computer programs (i.e., Microsoft Office)