We are looking for an energetic front desk Resident Liaison with top-notch client service skills to join our team at one of our premier luxury apartment communities located in Downtown Chicago. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and excellent time management skills. The work hours for this position will be afternoon to evening, weekends availability is required.
About the Company
For over half a century, Onni has been building communities for people to live, work, and play. Our success reflects our commitment to our employees and partners, and our dedication to quality construction, innovation, sustainability, and customer satisfaction. Our expertise expands across North America, with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Los Angeles, Seattle, Phoenix, and Chicago.
We are looking for an energetic front desk Resident Liaison with top-notch client service skills to join our team at one of our premier luxury apartment communities located in Downtown Chicago. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and excellent time management skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and practices
- Resolves customer complaints and assist customers with all inquiries
- Coordinates Resident Move-ins and Move-outs
- Coordinates Elevator reservations for Residents
- Answers phone calls, voicemails, and emails in a timely manner
- Recruits Partners for our Onni Rewards program and continuously updates Residents
- Ensures cleanliness and upkeep of amenity spaces by completing Property Walks
- Maintains Service of Resident Lounge Coffee Machines and supplies
- Assists with packages, auditing, dry cleaning, and perishable arrangements
- Plans and brainstorms Resident events with Concierge, Resident Services, and Property Management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Project, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Windows
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be professional, team-oriented, and possess good work ethics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible, positive, outgoing, and personable
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefit package
- Paid time off
- Programs to continuously develop and recognize employees
- Wellness: lifeworks wellness platform
- To top it all off – a great company culture with lots of exciting projects and career growth opportunities!