United States of America
HIL99: Field Office Remote Location, Remote City, IL, 62701 USA
Position Role Type:
Collins Aerospace has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager. We re looking for a passionate professional to accept a high level of responsibility within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This position is located in Rockland, IL and the opportunity to work remotely will be considered. Some travel may be required (generally 20% or less).
- Support the L5 Value Stream Leaders (VSL) for their associated Programs by:
- Providing negotiation strategy guidance
- Supporting customer negotiations
- Providing sound contractual recommendations
- Interpreting and drafting Contract language
- Change management support
- Maintain, organize Contracts Audit Artifacts.
- Manage contract documents in support of Contracts and the Business Unit.
- Adhere to Import / Export Compliance Requirements.
- Ensure coordination with the customer program team.
- Participate in the review and negotiation of terms and conditions of customer agreements.
- Coordinate demand effort with Program and Operations teams.
- Support communication of financial and operational impacts to the Business Unit.
- Adhere to and comply with standard work processes.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Disseminate (flowdown) Customer contractual requirements within the organization.
- Liaison between internal and external customers.
- Proposal Management and Business Risk Mitigation.
- Account Receivable Management.
- Act as a mentor to peers.
- Manage customer interface and correspondence.
- Typically requires a University Degree and minimum 8 years prior relevant experience or an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years of experience or in absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience
- U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are authorized to access information under this program/contract
- Contracts or Supply Chain experience is required.
- Government Contracting experience is preferred.
- FAR 15 experience is preferred.
- Commercial Item Determination experience is preferred.
- Experience communicating with customers.
Collins Aerospace, an RTX company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definition as you apply for this role.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
This position is considered safety sensitive in accordance with FAA Guidelines. Candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing per FAA s regulation 14 CFR part 120, as well as 49 CFR part 40.
This position is considered safety sensitive in accordance with NASA Guidelines. Candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing per NASA s regulation SUBPART 1835.5 Drug- Free Workforce
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that s redefining aerospace, every day.
Employee Referral Eligible
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms