This is a key position on the Talent Acquisition team that will manage and lead a team of recruiters that will be key to Medpace’s growth. This position will create recruitment plans/strategies, drive active recruitment, and lead key projects including but not limited to: ATS Management/Improvement, Campus Recruitment, Medpace Hiring Events, LinkedIn/Indeed Management, Onboarding/Training, etc. HR$%$1
- Oversee/Manage recruitment process for assigned areas, which includes sourcing, interviewing candidates, preparing correspondence, developing and maintaining relationships with employment agencies, etc.
- Manage and lead a team within Talent Acquisitions for the designated departments;
- Prepare reports and analyze data for information reporting and management decision making;
- Strategically lead campus recruitment with local colleges and universities while providing support for regional HR outside of the US;
- Conduct employee and management training; and
- Manage projects and HR staff to ensure proper HR support for organization
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 5+ years of HR experience with a focus in recruitment;
- HR Management experience is a plus;
- Strong interviewing and assessment skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Pharmaceutical or CRO experience is a plus.
Medpace Overview :
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 5,000 people across 40+ countries.
People. Purpose. Passion. Make a Difference Tomorrow. Join Today
The work weve done over the past 30 years has positively impacted the lives of countless patients and families who face hundreds of diseases across all key therapeutic areas. The work we do today will improve the lives of people living with illness and disease in the future.
Medpace Celebrates 30 Years
As we celebrate 3 decades of industry expertise and organic growth, we recognize the global team responsible for driving clinical development at Medpace. Click here to learn more about Medpace Celebrating 30 Years.
- Cincinnati Campus Overview
- Hybrid work-from-home options (dependent upon position and level)
- Competitive PTO packages, starting at 20+ days
- Flexible work hours
- Discounted tuition for UC online programs
- Company-sponsored employee appreciation events
- Employee health and wellness initiatives
- Community involvement with local nonprofit organizations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Structured career paths with opportunities for professional growth
- Partnership and discount with onsite childcare
- Discounts on local sports games, local fitness gyms and attractions
- Official Sponsor of FC Cincinnati
- Modern, ecofriendly campus with an on-site fitness center, bar, and restaurants
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021 and 2022
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next:
A Medpace team member will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted with details for next steps.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets