Louis Grimaldi - State Farm Agent
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Relations Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive…
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Bilingual – Spanish required
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=648da009760da3ec9377d54c5&ri=98b4f1f92b6c4d0ebc5c4e8029092f14&job_loc=Downey%2CCA&q=State+Farm&spl=4e792b4c5874486641416c64342f634c3a5147646377356254306d324e4e476f556247734435413d3d3a473054726a7077383258334573434e2b734b366d7678654f38457942764d44463651343066795246576a346230337a59546356644562694954576d4b6e5a65534e3750494261424c4c516b76476e613445324f47767959474357356e7562486576465864784938646e76657246547172704973664772705770645a6d4b54477530465a634f71344c6c6c584b7066574b&encrypt=0&l=united+states&query_category_id=270000→