With a unique legacy in dermatology as well as decades of cutting-edge innovation, Galderma is the pure-play dermatology category leader, present in approximately 90 countries. We deliver an innovative, science-based portfolio of premium flagship brands and services that spans the full spectrum of the fast-growing dermatology market through Injectable Aesthetics, Dermo-cosmetics, and Therapeutic Dermatology. Since our foundation in 1981, we have dedicated our focus and passion to the human body’s largest organ – the skin – meeting individual consumer and patient needs with superior outcomes in partnership with healthcare professionals. Because we understand that the skin we’re in shapes our lives, we are advancing dermatology for every skin story.
We look for people who focus on getting results, embrace learning and bring a positive energy. They must combine initiative with a sense of teamwork and collaboration. Above all, they must be passionate about doing something meaningful for consumers, patients, and the healthcare professionals we serve every day. We aim to empower each employee and promote their personal growth while ensuring business needs are met now and into the future. Across our company, we embrace diversity and respect the dignity, privacy, and personal rights of every employee.
At Galderma, we actively give our teams reasons to believe in our bold ambition to become the leading dermatology company in the world. With us, you have the ultimate opportunity to gain new and challenging work experiences and create an unparalleled, direct impact.
Job Title: Customer Service Expert
The Customer Service Expert responsible for E2E order to cash processes to maximize customer service levels and optimize cost to serve. This role is responsible to provide high quality of service to key customers, while adopting Galderma best in class process, organizational structure, and Customer excellence. Success in this role will rely heavily on the ability to establish, develop and maintain successful business relationships with our Global Business Services team to positively contribute to customer strategy and drive best in class supply chain performance.
- When relevant is responsible to provide high quality of service to key customers, while leading them to adopt as much as possible new standard ways of ordering Galderma products.
- Leverage analytics/metrics to support decision-making process and enable root cause counter measures to improve customer experience.
- Lead continuous improvement on processes & tools, projects and change management, as well as driving – closely with IT – system/tools improvements from quotes, order entry and management to post order and claims management.
- Notify customer for rejected rebate requests, trade spends, deductions/chargebacks or claims
- Maintains all customer information including customer specific processes and price lists; responsible for all aspects of the customer setup, including Oracle customer maintenance
- When relevant: understand and correct interface issues. Embedded Interface Management (eg. EDI, ERP, or LSP system)
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred
- Five (5) or more years related operational experience in customer relations working for or with a customer in a collaborative environment
- Full understanding of customer order to cash processes
- Skillful in claims, returns and order management with good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient with COGNOS, Discoverer and other similar report writers
- Fundamental knowledge of GCP standards preferred
What We Offer in Return
You will be working for an organization that embraces diversity & inclusion and believe we will deliver better outcomes by reflecting the perspectives of our diverse customer base.
- If your profile is a match, we will invite you for a first virtual conversation with the recruiter.
- The next step is a virtual conversation with the hiring manager
- The final step is a panel conversation with the extended team
Our people make a difference
At Galderma, you’ll work with people who are like you. And people that are different. We value what every member of our team brings. Professionalism, collaboration, and a friendly, supportive ethos is the perfect environment for people to thrive and excel in what they do.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not an employment contract, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64134e1aa80da3ec9377d4425&ri=98b6391506e545ecb5fa3c4f20372202&job_loc=Dallas%2CTX&q=Spectrum&spl=6331674b4b4939513561682f654b67743a664a367231596f586b503450484d3735446c764c34413d3d3a6b453969576c735a5956755953747664544f6c637238756f696a2b5236764563764643686f614e6138596d57754d7852534533697833706b446b6e6f39736c34527a586e6c58685141324648784d59534769377370476b53646f6754727238506361354a4463376c723767364a6d3377745856712f346464794f564250304932647647795250734b6b425153316f6b65&encrypt=0&l=united+states→