CJ Logistics America
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for activities in the Customer Service Office as the primary point of contact for all internal and external customer interfacing communication. The CSR II is responsible for completing paperwork, maintaining schedules, and ensuring all paperwork is complete and error free.
The Customer Service Specialist II provides information both internally and externally for a predominant portion of the day. The CSR II is also responsible for knowing the CSR II functions and is able to perform in the Customer Service as well as the Shipping and Receiving function, if needed.
- Provide a strong level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Maintain inbound and outbound schedules
- Complete paperwork to make sure it is error free and prepare orders for distribution to Operations Specialists
- Process and schedule all carrier appointments
- Communicate with customer on scheduling issues
- Sign driver in and out of the facility; verifying all paperwork
- Assign dock doors to the inbound and outbound loads
- Maintain door accuracy and yard report for trailer inventory
- Process Bills of Lading and associated shipping and receiving documents
- Reconcile inbounds with packing slips and coordinate drop lot activity
- Work closely with shift management and leads to accomplish shift goals
- Report errors and/ or issues to appropriate member of leadership to ensure accuracy
- Participate in all training programs provided
- Perform all duties in a safe and timely manner
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- PC Experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,PowerPoint)
- Previous AS400 and/or warehouse management systems (WMS) experience preferred
- Basic math and reading skills necessary. Detailed oriented with the ability to perform multiple task in fast moving environment
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with internal and external customers.
- Previous Shipping and Receiving experience in warehouse environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Positive approach in all interactions
- Team orientated and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task calmly and effectively in a rapidly changing environment
- Solid organization skills
- Willingness to learn new systems as needed
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.