We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 52,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces physical and virtual safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your customer service background while working for a global industry leader?
If you answered yes to this question, we invite you to apply to the Customer Service Representative position at ASSA ABLOY. This role will report to the Inside Sales Manager.
ASSA ABLOY is a global leader in opening access solutions. Our Group focuses on the manufacturing of steel doors and frames within the commercial market catering to such industries as hospitality, healthcare, aerospace, defense, sporting venues and education.
This position will be on-site and is based out of our South Central Service Center located in Mesquite, Texas.
What would you do as our Customer Service Representative?
This individual will act as the front line support to our customer base by helping to provide support, follow up and resolutions ensuring customer satisfaction. This position will have the opportunity to work closely with our internal teams (Engineering, Sales, Production and Distribution), as well as, act as an external liaison with Suppliers, Distributors, Architects, Contractors, etc.
You would also:
- Process orders and handle customer inquiries
- Work to provide quick resolutions to customer queries and situations
- Help to assess and research customer issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Provide general and technical information, as requested by the customers
- Communicate with customers on discrepancies and/or delivery conflicts
- Perform special assignments and projects as assigned
- Participate in estimating, shop seminars and sales functions including after hour functions
- Participate in a safe and harmonious working environment
- Assure compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations, AADG programs and policies and the ASSA ABLOY Code of Conduct
The Skills and Experience you need:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor s in Business, Engineering or related area of study preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Service experience
- Previous Customer Service experience in a specialized technical industry or environment preferred
- Pricing knowledge / experience helpful.
- Excellent verbal / written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively and positively in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft preferred
- Effective e-mail and telephone communication skills
- This role requires someone who is self-motivated, self-regulating and able to meet job expectations with minimal supervision
- Ability and aptitude to be effective and successful in a broadened scope of duties and responsibilities
What we offer
We are passionate about providing amazing opportunities and benefits, so you can continue and progress a lifelong career with us here s what we have to offer:
- Learning and career development opportunities, whether it s online learning, management training or enhancing your skills.
- A competitive salary and incentive schemes.
- Variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending, discount portal, recognition and well-being programs to name just a few!
We review applications regularly, so don t wait
We are building diverse, inclusive teams, and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us.
To make sure your personal data is safe, we don t look at any applications sent by email or post.
If you have any questions about the role or the process, email Stephanie Mandato, Talent Acquisition Manager at …@assaabloy.com
Let s create a safer and more open world – together!
AADG, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran