- Title: PIM Analyst
- Location: Fort Worth, TX – onsite
- Duration:3-6 month contract to hire
Job Description: The PIM Analyst will be responsible for managing and optimizing product data on the companys eCommerce website. This individual will work cross-functionally with various teams to ensure accurate product information is updated on the website. The PIM Analyst will be responsible for managing product data workflows, troubleshooting system issues, and maintaining data quality standards.
- Experience using Product Information Management (PIM) Systems.
- PC experience in a MS Windows environment, proficient with Excel, internet e-mail, MS Word, Power Point, Outlook and other software
- Ability and/or experience to write reports, business correspondence, articles and presentations
- Experience in bulk template uploads and syncing data through SFTP/FTP Feed to the website
- Analyze and report on product data metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Comfortable with large product information data sets
- Manage product taxonomy, attributes, categorizing products according to a standardized system that is easy to search and navigate
- Familiarity with data mapping and matching items number techniques
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward self and others
- Ability to set and track goals
- Knowledge of eCommerce and digital marketing best practices
- The Product Information Management (PIM) Analyst will work as part of a team responsible for driving a structured approach to the collection, maintenance and syndication of master product data through a third party platform while supporting the Sales/Ops/Marketing team.
- This position will be a PIM Focused User, ensuring that the platform is configured in accordance with defined data governance, and that product data integrity is maintained.
- Create, review, and approve product master change requests to ensure accuracy and consistency of data attributes.
- Reviews digital assets and products for completion and data integrity.
- Creating imports and exports for suppliers
- Perform routine product information and digital asset audits to ensure information and digital assets are accurate throughout eCommerce
- This role will be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those outlined here.
data analytics ,data hygiene,Excel,SFTP/FTP,data mapping
Report this job
- Dice Id: 91136082
- Position Id: 325647
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64fde42619ada3ec9d9d77895&ri=98b4d36dd27c463f8a803edbfe895ab6&job_loc=Fort+Worth%2CTX&q=Data+Analyst&spl=39575a644a70576c65334176707174713a387a5a4e4f66413964384654337a646a3831614b38773d3d3a784e4d6d2b476f67524269457154446b6f38304a4b497955664979346f544f79486d522b45637358506f77554f57672f645533577a4d76333535486a646d557570722b63772b4e6b30307947335377424c524e63497874343879734b786b376e4937556d37692f7257637646696a5a376179717059437a634c69466f4c776861544d7574&encrypt=0&query_category_id=400000→