As the global leader in eye care, Alcon has built a rich history of providing innovative products to customers and patients all over the world. Were extremely proud of our legacy and the significant way weve helped to shape the industry over the last 70 years, but were just getting started. Our relentless passion to eliminate unmet medical needs drives our pursuit to further advance eye health worldwide. Were looking for exceptionally talented, driven people who want to make a difference. If youd like to help us change the way the world sees, this is your chance to Be Brilliant!
Alcon is seeking a talented and motivated intern to assist the Vision Care Franchise by performing analysis of manufacturing data intended to benchmark key aspects of performance including but not limited to equipment availability, yield, and labor allocation. This individual will perform modeling scenarios for capacity, product costing, and manufacturing scalability as well as present findings and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Data mining & analysis
- Project management
- Preparation of executive-level presentations based on analysis
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university or college for at least one semester prior to internship or co-op, and at least one additional semester following internship or co-op.
- Must be pursuing at least a Bachelors level degree in Data Science, Supply Chain, Business Management, Finance, Economics, or related major.
- Academic performance: Minimum cumulative GPA 2.8/4.0
- Demonstrated leadership skills (i.e. extracurricular activities or projects)
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship (students on an F1 visa with CPT can be accommodated)
- Ability to commit to a 10-12 week, full time (40 hours per week) summer internship
- Experience with data analytics and data visualization
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Prior experience with financial analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate complex matters
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Project Management experience
- Prior internship experience, a plus
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to …@alcon.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64936f73cc1da3ec9b75c2d45&ri=98b4d36dd27c463f8a803edbfe895ab6&job_loc=Fort+Worth%2CTX&q=Data+Analyst&spl=4d6d647a7573794f2b727435686238393a324b446632425232396678536c7139615a36303849773d3d3a69527541644c4b766c676244544864676255784631496b4c433138506762765043436177646a786572557354344c5234642b34647a596c6751536c633472444579304b61595332625077682b43354b3439476f39384b64412b4f576c4e423444757872666c67784a6d5a57445478614f45654f6c352f726c2b62724a6765376e592b76494c4a4c58396c66526f59546e71513d3d&encrypt=0&query_category_id=400000→