Data Analyst – HR Analytics R-2023-05-112 #PP
A leading music streaming company is seeking a Data Analyst – HR Analytics. The successful candidate will deliver meaningful analysis, identify and communicate trends, and key insights, quality control audits of automated metrics, assist with ad-hoc analysis, and assist with maintenance of the People Analytics data warehouse. The ideal candidate has experience with people data, engages with various teams to understand problem statements, and works independently to take end-to-end ownership of analytics assignments.
Data Analyst – HR Analytics Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $60/hr
- Worksite: Leading streaming company (Remote, Candidates located on the East Coast/ET time zone are preferred)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement Savings Program
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Data Analyst – HR Analytics Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with various internal workstreams and leadership to prepare, analyze, and distribute data to drive process insights and improvements.
- Deliver descriptive summaries, reports, insights, as required.
- Develop, test and validate dashboards for various business partners and leaders.
- Perform quality control and audits of people programs.
- Run data audits and research and resolve reporting/data entry discrepancies
- Assist with data updates by populating import templates.
- Help ensure consistency around data hierarchy, and definitions, and maintain consistent and accurate data in our systems including historical data
- Maintain security and safeguard confidential information
- Document and implement data workflows, process maps, etc. as required
- Assist with compliance-related reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Assist in gathering and documenting requirements from the People + Culture functional leaders and providing both ongoing and ad-hoc data analysis.
Data Analyst – HR Analytics Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in advanced analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Workday and Workday Reporting.
- Experience with HRIS & Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is preferred.
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, Python preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Familiarity with building data visualizations hosted on web-based platforms such as Tableau is preferred.
- Curious problem solver with an ability to answer questions and tell a story using data.
- Ability to work with large data sets and summarize key findings.
- Keen attention to detail and passion for data and data integrity, process, and efficiency.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Discretion and sensitivity to confidentiality.
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.