Data Analyst – Liquidity Stress Testing
Onu00A0 behalf of our financial enterprise client, Procom is seeking for a
Data Analyst – Liquidity Stress Testing in New York, NY
Data Analyst – Liquidity Stress Testingu00A0- Overview:
Document end-to-end process for the Liquidity Stress Testing program. Treasury or Liquidity Risk experience and knowledge necessary to document all key stress testing components ensuring accuracy and comprehensiveness.
The Treasury Liquidity Transformation Program Management Office (PMO) Group Manager manages complex / critical / large Liquidity Transformation projects. Provides guidance to PMO staff supporting governance and controls of the Liquidity Transformation book of projects. Requires a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of both direct management of projects and governance and control oversight of projects / programs. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate, present, and run meetings internally, often at a senior level.
- Acquires and applies in-depth understanding of the subject matter of assigned book of Liquidity projects, their relationships across the Liquidity program’s book of work and non-Liquidity programs, and their regulatory and business impacts within Treasury.
- Ensures successful end results of assigned projects via continuous engagement with execution teams and monitoring issues and risks to closure
- Exercises control over project planning & initiation, monitoring & controlling, and closure
- Manages end-to-end project tracking and provides concise and accurate management reporting for assigned projects
- Collects and maintains project documentation supporting deliverable and milestone closures
- Regularly interacts with peers within the firm
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Assesses risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding, its clients, and assets by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, by adhering to Policy, by applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct, and business practices, and by escalating, managing, and reporting control issues with transparency and timeliness, as well as effectively supervising the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards
Data Analyst – Liquidity Stress Testingu00A0- Duration:u00A0
Its a 3 months contract with potential extensions OR conversion to full time
Data Analyst – Liquidity Stress Testingu00A0 – Location:
New York, NY – hybridu00A0
Data Analyst – Liquidity Stress Testingu00A0u00A0- Start Date:
ASAP OR 2 weeks notice