Cognizant Technology Solutions
We are looking for a Data Collection Specialist with excellent communication, time management, organizational and data analysis skills to join our Augmented Reality (AR) team. You will work directly with both our client engineers from the product team and Cognizant operations team. The role will focus on handling research collections with participants designed to validate the engineering approach for augmented and virtual reality-enabled products. We will evaluate feedback and make recommendations to the AR product teams that will be used in design strategies and engineering approaches.
This position will be working in an office not a remote position.
* Collect user feedback, preferences and research data based on requirements from the client
* Create process documentation, training materials, best practices and represent data with charts and graphs for easy consumption by client stakeholders
* Collaborate with team members on data validation, deriving key insights, coordination & task prioritization, and communicate updates about fixes/edits to tools and programs used for collection
* Triage operational issues and recommend how to alter process based on observations
* Report project status, adhere to key timelines and milestones, identify data gaps, and serve as a link between operational and technical teams
* Update information in internal planning tools and platforms as necessary, such as logging and tracking all activities and appointment minutes
* Use internal tools to engage with participants, track communications and deliver results
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience preferred
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to formulate and articulate data collection details with participants and internal teams
* Have a strong understanding and passion for technology and enjoy keeping up to date on the current trends
* Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment with minimum supervision and a high degree of autonomy
* Must be a self-starter, with willingness to accept change, quickly learn new technologies, work closely as a member of cross functional teams, and be open to new ideas and processes
* Responsible for fulfillment/completion of deliverables within area of responsibility within set timelines
* Experience with data analysis, uncovering insights in data & data visualization
* Experience in customer service or client services
* Experience working in digital/technology companies with tech products
* Expertise in Google suite/applications (Hangouts, Meet, Sheets, Slides, Docs)
* Knowledge and curiosity about AR
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Hourly Rate and Other Compensation:
The hourly rate for this position is between $24-25 per hour, depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
* Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
* 401(k) plan and contributions
* Long-term/Short-term Disability
* Paid Parental Leave
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The hourly rate, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 19 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U. S. , Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.
cognizant. com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email …@cognizant. com with your request and contact information.