ERG is seeking a full-time Data Management Analyst with mid- to senior-level experience to support database development, data analysis, and reporting for a Department of Defense (DoD) client. The position is based out of a federal site in Indian Head, Maryland. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the client’s data assets, ensuring data integrity, and collaborating with various stakeholders to improve data quality and accessibility.
Specific duties include:
* Design and develop database solutions to improve data management workflows and enhance data access and collaboration.
* Analyze and optimize existing data management processes to identify areas for improvement.
* Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand their data needs and develop customized SharePoint solutions.
* Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular audits and implementing quality control measures.
* Create and maintain documentation for data management processes and workflows.
* Provide training to end-users on proper data management practices.
* Deliver assistance and guidance to end-users as needed.
* Highly skilled in customer service and diverse stakeholder engagement.
* Prior experience working with DoD systems is a plus.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field. 5+ years of experience in data management.
* Experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Excel.
* Experience with web-based data management and application tools such as MicroSoft Teams, PowerApps and PowerBi is preferred.
* Experience with facility asset management applications such as Archibus and Maximo is preferred.
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze complex data sets.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Have or be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Job ID: CHAJE0403232A11
ERG (www.erg.com) is a well-respected consulting firm providing a wide range of support to federal, state, and commercial clients. ERG offers multidisciplinary teams with nationally recognized skills in engineering, science, information technology, and communications. We hire people with the best minds, and then provide them with a vibrant and flexible environment in which to develop their careers. Join the ERG team and use your enthusiasm, creativity, and ideas to help us exceed our customers’ expectations.
This position will require full time on-site at the federal site in Indian Head, MD, and will include interaction and support from ERG personnel at the federal site, as well as from ERG’s Chantilly and Arlington offices. Indian Head is approximately 30 miles from Washington, DC, 25 miles from Alexandria, VA, and 60 miles from Fredericksburg, VA. Alternative work schedules may be considered. The salary for this position ranges from $65,000 to $125,000, depending on years and type of experience. ERG also offers excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, flexible spending accounts, a generous 401(k) plan, profit sharing, an employee assistance program, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more.
Successful candidates must be committed to working with a diverse and inclusive team.
Eastern Research Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Please be aware, the only authentic corporate domain for Eastern Research Group, Inc. (ERG) is ERG may, on occasion, screen applicants via telephone or video interviews via Skype, Teams, GoToMeeting, or another type of video platform. However, any candidate extended a job offer will be asked to meet in person with an ERG employee before being asked to provide confidential personal information associated with new employment. Currently, most hiring processes are conducted virtually. ERG suspended its COVID-19 vaccination mandate on 9/30/2022. Please note, however, that changing conditions could require us to reinstate our vaccination mandate in the future (e.g., if best practices or governmental regulation require reinstatement).
For applicants that require an accommodation: As a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ERG’s online application process as a result of your disability. Please contact Human Resources via e-mail at …@erg.com or telephone 781-###-#### to request an accommodation.
There’s a reason ERGers are so dedicated. We work in a friendly, flexible, inclusive environment with clients who are committed to making the world a better place. We promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in the work we do, partnerships we foster, and culture we value both within and outside of our organization.