Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 25,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Take the first step towards designing your career with Stantec as a Desktop Support Analyst in Information Technology Services.
- Collaborate with experienced support staff throughout the US
- Opportunity to work with peers on strategic IT initiatives
- Work in a challenging support environment with a broad spectrum of IT issues requiring creative and innovative problem-solving skills
Your Key Responsibilities
- Configuration/reconfiguration of hardware, including workstations and printers including new office set up or acquisition work
- Analyze and resolve end-user hardware, software and connectivity issues which could be more complex in nature
- Create and update accurate and consistent records of all calls
- Monitor progress on problem resolution and advise users on status of issue
- Performing system backups/recoveries
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to our internal clients
- Provide excellent client service
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proven competence in a Microsoft Windows environment including Windows 10, MS Office 365, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- Current knowledge of PC hardware and the ability to set up, configure, and rebuild workstations.
- Have proven troubleshooting skills to resolved more complex issues.
- Experience in an ITIL and SOX compliant organization a plus.
- Excellent customer relationship, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to move, carry and manipulate equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record is required.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5-6 years of related experience.
- Technical degree/diploma/certificate or equivalent in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position will primarily work in an office setting.
Some travel is required, primarily to other local office locations.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.