Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC for you and the customer. As a Desktop Support Technician working onsite in Spokane, WA/U.S., youll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What Youll be Doing
Do you have a passion to help others solve issues? Want to learn and grow your own knowledge in various IT fields? In this role, youll be the hero for all forefront associates as you will help navigate and deliver basic IT support daily. In doing so, youll be exposed to many different IT scenarios, perfect for growing your own tech expertise and becoming well rounded with information. Your great listening skills and ability to read between the lines will allow you to find the route of the associates’ problem and translate it to an IT solution.
Youll report to the Desktop Support Senior Manager. Youll contribute to success of the business by leading and resolving the associates’ technical issues and bringing amazing support.
During a Typical Day, Youll
- Proactively recognize, translate, and resolve technical issues affecting agents on site through reading between the lines and connecting the dots with your basic IT and desktop navigation knowledge
- Comfortable monitoring and prioritizing ticketed requests based on status, updates and escalations while recognizing when to forward issues to the proper technical department, especially during outages
- Provide user level technical support by installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting PC hardware and software issues
- Bridge an end-to-end resolution during the help ticket life cycle while performing administrative functions as required
- Work to resolve issues over zoom by walking the associate through troubleshooting processes
What You Bring to the Role
- IT related bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in IT, 6 months BPO industry experience
- Basic IT knowledge and desktop support basic hardware and software navigation and troubleshooting
- Passion to Seek First to Understand and translate technical issues read between the lines to understand problems, find solutions, and walk through how to reach that solution
- Execute walk throughs and solutions to the problem over zoom
- Passionate and motivated to help others with a customer focused mindset and positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and duties in providing technical assistance
What You Can Expect
- An annual incentive program
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
- Tuition reimbursement and access to thousands of free online courses
Visit www.hellottecbenefits.com for more information.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.