Transervice Logistics Inc.
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2022 Best Places to Work
Transervice Named Top Cold Storage Provider Award by Food Logistics
What We Offer:
- Excellent Health Benefits – 100% Company Paid Family Health Insurance
- Retirement/Profit Sharing
- PTO & Disability
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniforms Provided
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
- Employee Discount Programs with Ford and GM
- Up to $10,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
About the Position:
- Up to $32 Per Hour – Based on Experience & Skill Set
- 2nd Shift – Monday to Friday – Weekends OFF
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests.
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal-mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, and refrigeration systems.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 Years of Related Experience as a Diesel Mechanic or Certification From a Diesel Mechanic Trade School
- Must Be Able to Work on Fleet of Class 8 Diesel Tractors and Lift Gate Equipped Dry Van Trailers
- Must Have Your Own Set of Tools
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- CDL B License is Preferred
- Diagnostic Skills – Cummins, MX, Detroit, Paccar
- Ability to Read, Write, and Speak English
- Basic Math Skills, Diagnostic Skills, Communication Skills, and Knowledge of Hydraulics
- Computer Proficiency with Microsoft Office and TMT Applications
Building long-term relationships is the foundation of our success at Transervice Logistics, Inc. This approach has made us the trusted choice of renowned brands throughout North America for almost half a century and it extends from our client base to our talented team members. With more than 120 locations, our rapidly growing, service-oriented company has earned the reputation as a top organization because we focus on building strong, long-term relationships with our customers and with our valuable employees who appreciate our commitment to excellence in logistics. If you’re one of us, enjoy the career advantages you deserve.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=6370bd5ca73da3ece548e0225&ri=98b541b3f4f84085b8f323e11abc6340&job_loc=Cedar+Hill%2CTX&q&spl=4948544e61512f4d34786d664d3839763a727a3878776a7930494a564f706177414d34494952513d3d3a35634e6d5974787a3851596f374435345a44767554456b72694961346962736a7439504a31692f6b59686e49625531346e3375584263594964614d366d37745a4b764c35744254715172655444454838473661552b5858712f575a4242414e754756544f7073314c38567938377478375937784a6747576b58426e534f38766f676b564779773d3d&encrypt=0&l=United+States→