Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Do you have a track record of building relationships with State government entities?
Does your experience include generating services revenue from State Health and Human Services?
About the Role
The Director, Business Development Executive State services, will drive Conduent s approach to public sector pursuits in the government markets.
- Owning the planning and proactive business development activities focused on new business growth in strategic markets
- Maintaining a modern selling approach in your day-to-day business activities, including an accurate and professional LinkedIn profile
- Collaborating with colleagues throughout the sales lifecycle
- Working with Conduent functional teams to determine business development strategies and priorities
- Traveling to represent Conduent and grow brand awareness in key markets to prospective government clients through presentations and demonstrations
- Providing business insights, data, and industry experience to the business
- Have a minimum 5 years of demonstrable public sector business development and deal management experience
- Have track record of generating multi-million dollar services revenue with State government entities
- Have innovative approaches in solving challenges and identifying opportunities
- Have effective public speaking and presentation skills to a wide variety of audiences, including high-level executives and clients
- Have demonstrated knowledge of business process services such as; Contact Center, document digitization, mailroom automation
- Maintain a modern selling approach in your business activities, including an accurate and professional LinkedIn profile
- Able to Learn and execute the company s Sales strategy
- Have high standards for ethics, accountability, teamwork, humility, and ownership
- Be a motivated leader that can unite teams to collaborate to deliver winning strategies
- Have a Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience
At Conduent, we want you to be yourself. We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, you can expect the following working conditions:
- Remote work: Enjoy the convenience of working from home and maximize your time by unplugging at the end of your work day.
Working For You
Perks and rewards designed for you:
Health and Welfare Benefits: Our health and welfare benefits can be tailored to fit you and your family’s needs and start on the first day of employment.
- Retirement Savings: We will support you as you save for your future.
- Employee Discounts: We offer you access to a vast selection of global, national, and local discounts on merchandise, services, travel, and more.
- Career Growth Opportunities: We help you thrive, so together, we can grow. We provide opportunities to advance your career with a vast portfolio of businesses and a global footprint.
- Paid Training: Earn while you learn, and continue to grow with access to award-winning learning platforms throughout your Conduent career.
- Great Work Environment: We are proud of our award-winning culture and the recognition we ve received for our diversity efforts.
At Conduent, we are one team, one mission. We understand that our success is directly related to the success of our associates. We strive to create a culture where you can:
- Bring your authentic self to work
- Grow and thrive, both personally and professionally
- Make a difference with our clients, in our communities, and with the millions of people we support
When you join Conduent, you are engaged in creating the future – both our company s and your own. With more than 60,000 associates across 24 countries, we will provide you the opportunity to grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
Pay Transparency Laws in some locations require disclosure of compensation-related information. For this position, actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business need, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive. In addition, Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time. The estimated salary range for this role is $135,000 to $180,000.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.