This role will support a top BioTech employer in an HR leadership capacity, domestically and internationally. You will lead a team of HR professionals and will partner with global business leaders to turn business strategies into consequential actions and results. You will recognize and capitalize on opportunities and address gaps to support our goals of hiring, engaging, developing, and retaining exceptional talent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Thoroughly understand our business to develop and implement HR programs, operations, and practices in support of company and people strategy and goals.
- Provide HR guidance, advice, or intervention to all levels of management from line management to executive team members.
- Lead and develop HR teams and individuals.
- Be a credible leader and change agent for the company and our employees.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Strong employee relations expertise with ability to create and implement sustainable solutions.
- Ability tactfully exert influence to create positive change throughout the organization.
- Propose, lead and complete simple and complex HR initiatives.
- Be present and onsite in Fremont, travel when required.
- Know, learn and keep up-to-date on everything HR
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 8-10+ years of comprehensive HR leadership and/or Business Partner experience in a global environment. Public company experience a plus.
- Experience with turning business strategy into impactful actions including using metrics and analytics to identify opportunities or challenges
- Demonstrated knowledge of all areas of contemporary HR practices such as talent acquisition, compensation administration, performance management, organizational behavior and culture, positive employee relations, global HR
- Critical thinking and analytical skills with comprehensive knowledge of software/technology MS Office, ATS, HRIS systems.
- Outstanding team leader, excellent project management and presentation skills.
- Well-developed consultation, coaching and influencing skills.
- High emotional intelligence and tact with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Skilled in developing trust and leveraging professional relationships with leadership, subordinates, and peers.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree and SHRM-SCP, GHPR, SHPR certification preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and standing
- Ability to lift 10 lbs.
- Ability to travel on occasion, sometimes internationally
Client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.