Job Description & Requirements
Director of Motility Gastroenterologist – in New York
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 – 600000.00
An established health system near New York City is seeking a board-certified gastroenterologist with strong communication skills. This is a new position that comes with leadership responsibilities including promoting a culture of patient safety among staff.
- Leadership role with established health system
- Autonomy to mold role as you see fit
- 5-day week (4 half-days spent in clinic; 2-3 procedure days)
- Flexible call
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
Just outside New York City, this close-knit community is a wonderful place to call home. With immediate access to beaches and every big-city amenity you could ever want, you ll love all this region has to offer.
- Friendly community with hometown pride
- Growing population of young professionals and families
- Peaceful neighborhoods with proximity to NYC
- Endless business opportunities and cultural events
- Good educational opportunities for children
- Proximity to beaches and international airport
- Board-Certified in Gastroenterology
- Training and proficiency in performance of GI motility tests
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
$500000.0 / Annually – $500000.0 / Annually