This role is responsible for developing our Talent Acquisition department from the ground up. This is a fully hands-on role. Norhart currently has about 65 employees and is growing significantly. The perfect candidate for this role is someone willing and capable of doing the day-to-day work while building the infrastructure for long-term growth.
- Develop and implement a strategy to achieve Norhart's aggressive hiring goals
- Uphold Norhart's high standards for only hiring the very best talent
- Lead a team dedicated to delivering the talent acquisition strategy
- Execute on efforts to delight top candidates
- Recruit excellent candidates for Norhart's open positions
- Oversee, improve, and conduct interviews
- Review, screen, and evaluate candidates
- Write compelling job descriptions
To be successful, you should have both strong technical skills and be strongly aligned to our purpose and values.
Creating a better way to live
Building and leasing quality apartments
A great team is made up of great people. In our company these people exhibit 5 key values. These values are a way of life for everyone who works here. From our top-level managers to entry level employees these values are lived out every day.
- Tireless Pursuit of Results - Tireless pursuit of results means that you have an internal drive to continue to push forward no matter the obstacles. It means sometimes staying late to ensure a job gets done. It means pushing a little harder to ensure quality standards are met. It means pouring your heart into ensuring something gets done.
- Respectful - Being respectful means that customers and employees work well with you even in difficult situations. It's about being a good team player. It includes being fully and painfully honest about work related issues in a consistent way. It's recognizing that you are part of a team and sometimes you will win your point and sometimes you won't. It's about building a professional friendship.
- Can-do Attitude - Can do attitude is about believing in yourself and your team to get the job done. There is a delicate balance between having optimism for the future and being realistic about your goals. A person with a can-do attitude is realistically optimistic and positive about what can and will be done.
- Grow or Die - Grow or Die means to have a spirit dedicated to consistently getting better at your job. Finding ways, even small ways, of producing a higher quality or efficiency. Having a drive to learn more about your field from a variety of resources. Exhibiting the will to never give up on improving yourself.
- Reliable - The heart of reliability means to deliver on your promises. These promises include being on time every day. It means consistently delivering on the goals and milestones set for you. It means having a system to not forget any, even small, aspects of your job.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of leading a talent acquisition team
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience recruiting construction, IT, and property management positions
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Health Care Plan (ICHRA)
- Retirement Plan (Simple IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Career Advancement Opportunities
hr, ta, talent acquisition, talent, recruiter, recruitment, employer branding