WSP is currently initiating a search for an Early Career Recruiter to support our Early Career talent initiatives. Candidates should be within a commutable distance to a major WSP office.
* Provide full lifecycle recruitment support for our campus programs, internships, and new graduate opportunities.
* Partner with Regional Inclusion & Diversity committees and Senior I&D Leadership with strategy on connecting with university students as well as national organizations.
* Build and maintain a pipeline of I&D junior talent to support business lines across the country.
* Build talent pipelines for our Summer Internship Program while striving towards high conversion metrics for our new graduate opportunities.
* Coordinate and facilitate all logistics associated with hosting on-campus or virtual activities at partner schools, including scheduling and conducting interviews, arranging receptions, activities, presentations with key clubs and organizations, etc.
* In partnership with the Early Career recruiting team and the Developing Professionals Network, execute a 12 week Summer Internship Program that provides a holistic experience growing interns personally and professionally.
* Provide exceptional customer service to internal clients (managers, employees) and candidates by efficiently and effectively answering their questions, providing them with accurate information and / or sound advice within defined timelines.
* Continuously identify and drive process improvement and standardization opportunities to provide an exceptional employee/candidate experience, identify areas for automation candidate experience enhancement.
* Occasional travel may be required depending on project-specific requirements.
Who You Are
* 1-3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Higher Education Administration or similar.
* High School Diploma/GED.
* Experience recruiting, engaging with, or mentoring diverse student populations.
* Excellent communication Skills (written and verbal).
* Strong attention to detail in documentation, data analysis and reporting.
* Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
* Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies.
* BA/BS Degree.
* Experience or understanding of engineering degrees, concepts etc.
* Comfortable working in a remote setting.
* Program or event management experience.
* Inclusion & Diversity recruiting strategy creation and execution
Compensation and Benefits:
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
Expected Salary: $43,700 – $78,800
WSP USA is providing the compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that the company in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position based on the successful applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities in addition to internal equity and geographic location.
WSP USA reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=65605f76741da3ec8446c28f5&ri=98b4fb2eb89747b580eb24d7f10347e0&job_loc=Dallas%2CTX&q=Recruiter&spl=70557a656c643962796f304b614452503a4854746b684c646c7a62564372654347474179676d773d3d3a4b5a545142457a5a5744644a49757738436f567652494651527463533157666975647462564a304b44494f71656133546b336f7350717544796c364c65544d61476f7470566c4b486c766f3768656430746b7834356431546457736f6144655930614b48514b704955334462535733466e4954794b7051313078306d394f44472f646f535943567a426164766a6b654466673d3d&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→