The HR Team at Insomniac Games is growing, and we are looking for an Employee Relations Specialist to join our team. As the Employee Relations Specialist serves as a member of the People Experience (PX) team and is responsible for delivering employee relations (ER) services for the studio. Acts with a high degree of integrity to ensure that claims brought forward are acted upon and documented concisely and thoroughly. You will be responsible for evaluating, developing, and administering complex processes delivering ER services to the studio. If this sounds like you, please read on!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provides guidance to the studio and re-enforces PX policies and procedures
- Partners with studio leadership in crafting programs and initiatives that support positive relations across studio departments
- Handles claims and conducts investigations
- Supervises employee benefits orientation
- Delivers separation and exit interview processes for the studio
- Liaises with SIE regarding performance counseling, accommodations, leaves, and separation packages
- Offers counseling services to employees regarding questions and conflicts
- Works with and guides People Managers in matters of performance counseling and action planning
- Processes and handles documentation and maintains organized and updated employee files
- Ensures consistent application of policies including communicating changes and answering policy questions pertaining to Human Resources
- Provides insight and counsel regarding Employment Law, Accommodations and Leave requests
- Oversees, collects, and analyzes survey data to inform and drive decisions for the studio
- Participates in Employee Experience (EX) related projects or initiatives
- Attends production meetings as ER advocate to understand current production demands, deadlines, and opportunities to improve well-being
- Demonstrates and supports the behaviors and attributes that champion our codes of conduct
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Experience in the field of Human Resources with an emphasis in Employee Relations work
- Functional knowledge of HR laws and federal and state regulations
- Experience conducting investigations and tracking/reporting employee relations grievances using a case management system.
- Sound judgment, high integrity, and the ability to handle complex, highly sensitive, and confidential information relating to HR.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Innovative and creative approach to problem-solving
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work independently
- Proficiency in using case management or investigation systems
- Intermediate-level experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Intermediate experience using HRIS systems
- Experience documenting employee relations concerns in a case management system
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to develop ideas into executable plans
- Comfortable leading difficult conversations and protecting confidentiality
- Preparing investigation interviews and writing concise investigation summaries
- Experience communicating and implementing resolutions to investigations
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role’s base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for SIE’s top-tier benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee discounts for Sony products. This role also may be eligible for a bonus package. Click here to learn more.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.jobs2careers.com/click.php?jid=64dfa50e765da3ec9657853c5&ri=98b50803b57540fcaf6ef88bff7bfc94&job_loc=Burbank%2CCA&q=Recruitment+Marketing&spl=352f576d69424e4341536937694a38483a55486b573972323858743447504c472f5967784b70673d3d3a70794532724b73394c72586b6c326a78396e466b594a324d72596e4e456d684f30584150347965456b766d6b32424444686a7435307172324e3072646a647741575556546653614c34334b3541494c6c382f6d3631787a72455856764679386a6b717936554a724f4541516f793368456d74376379693236&encrypt=0&query_category_id=390000→