Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
A Real Estate Agent plays an essential role in a real estate transaction. Real estate is an exciting industry that is constantly evolving, and we need someone who is creative, enthusiastic and willing to think outside of the box to give their clients the best real estate experience possible.
You would fit this role as an Entry-Level Real Estate Agent if you love to come up with creative solutions to make yourself stand out in a thriving real estate market. As this is an entry-level position, prior real estate experience is not required. We will provide you with training and resources to prepare you to become a successful agent. Real Estate offers a lot of independence, so if you are a self-starter and enjoy flexibility, this position could be a good fit for you.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it’s not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 – $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, our mission is to create and deliver unparalleled customer service throughout the transaction process. Founded in 1985, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties has grown to over 3,000 agents in more than 60 offices serving the Southern California market including Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego.
Whether you are a real estate professional or seeking a rewarding corporate career, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties gives you the tools and opportunity to succeed. We offer industry-leading marketing programs, experienced leadership, and the technology you need to soar beyond your expectations. As a member of our team, you not only have access to our world-class programs, support and services, but also the backing of our nationally renowned name. Our agents’ commitment to customer satisfaction is what makes us a nationally recognized Berkshire Elite brokerage.
As an office, we will…
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent.
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market.
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we’re committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.